When using Instagram for an OSINT investigation, sometimes you may need to analyze large amounts of data, a daunting task if you lack the proper tools. In this How-To, we will supply all the information and tools necessary for a complete OSINT investigation.
- ‘Export List of Followers from Instagram’ a chrome extension for creating a list of followers/following of a public Instagram account (or a private account you follow) and export it to a CSV/XLSX file. This tool will save you a lot of time.
- Picodash is a website with many Instagram analysis tools:
- They make data you can view on Instagram App available in a spreadsheet for easy analysis.
- You can get a list of users who follow the same accounts.
- Get a list of users who tagged a user in a post.
- Get location data.
- Social rank ‘Industry & Audience Research’ – search through more than 10 million market intelligence reports for data. To use this paid service you will need to sign up.
- Find Instagram User ID – This tool provides an easy way for developers and designers to get ‘Instagram account numeric ID’ by username.
- Instagram search tool – Using these tools you can create advanced search queries within Instagram. In addition, the site refers you to great tools that allow you to analyze and monitor an account on Instagram.