The Marketing strategy of a competitor can show us a lot about its intentions. Both the ads copy & targeting and the distribution channels can provide us with insights regarding new products, markets, or even the AB tests the company is using.
We can use multiple sources for exploring our competitors’ marketing strategy:
- SpyFu – SEO & PPC Tools For Professionals
- SEMrush – All-in-one Marketing Toolkit
- AdSector – Advertising Analytics Like Never Seen Before
- AdPlexity – Mobile, Desktop & Native Ads intelligence
- Adbeat – Spy on Your Competitor’s Ad Strategies
- Another option is to look for the company directly on the Facebook Ad Library.
To quickly search for your competitor’s ads strategy in multiple sources, automatically, use WebintMaster’s Market Researcher chrome-extension. Right-click on your competitor name or domain > hover the Researcher icon > Company > Social and Marketing. The results will pop up in a new window.